Which of the following is the number Zα/2 needed in the construction of a confidence

lrobb

Which of the following is the number Zα/2 needed in the construction of a confidence

I admit I am totally lost. My brain cannot wrap around this Statistics stuff. I have tried reading the text book, which just seems to make my brain go around in circles. Sounds like mumble jumble to me. Seriously, I have tried to figure this stuff out . . . to understand it . . . but I am just getting more and more confused. Could someone please show me what steps I need to take in order to find the correct answer. I will be forever grateful.

Which of the following is the number Zα/2 needed in the construction of a confidence intervalwhen the level of confidence is 80%?

a. 2.326
b. 1.960
c. 1.645
d. 1.282
e. 0.842

I admit I am totally lost. My brain cannot wrap around this Statistics stuff. I have tried reading the text book, which just seems to make my brain go around in circles. Sounds like mumble jumble to me. Seriously, I have tried to figure this stuff out . . . to understand it . . . but I am just getting more and more confused. Could someone please show me what steps I need to take in order to find the correct answer. I will be forever grateful.

Which of the following is the number Zα/2 needed in the construction of a confidence interval when the level of confidence is 80%?

a. 2.326
b. 1.960
c. 1.645
d. 1.282
e. 0.842

What are the definitions of those terms? What does your textbook say? What doe Google say?

After you find the definitions of those terms - come back and tell us what you found.

We will go from there.