missing frequencies: distribution of 105 families according to their expenditure

githara

i have literally tried everything and am stuck. my problem is that there two missing if it was one i coudve have gotten the answer

the following shows the distribution of 105 families according to their expenditure.the median and mode for the distribution are sh.25 and sh. 24 respectively.
expenditure no.of families
0-10 14
10-20 ?
20-30 27
30-40 ?
40-50 15

find the mising frequencies. plis anybody just point me in the right direction. this is 10 mks

i have literally tried everything and am stuck. my problem is that there two missing if it was one i coudve have gotten the answer

the following shows the distribution of 105 families according to their expenditure.the median and mode for the distribution are sh.25 and sh. 24 respectively.
expenditure no.of families
0-10 14
10-20 ?
20-30 27
30-40 ?
40-50 15

find the mising frequencies. plis anybody just point me in the right direction. this is 10 mks

Please show us - at least one of the ways that you have tried (even if you know it is wrong)

I solved it. I realised that the mode and median were in the same class group so I formed a two equations from the formula and solved it. finally :D