Probability Game Help (HIGH SCHOOL) (creating game w/ house favored)

likeapro008

My assignment is to make a game where the house (ie me) has a higher chance of making money rather than the player.
My game consists of 2 steps: Also, costs 20 dollars to play
1) Spin a spinner.... there are 2 options, 1st option is to move onto 2nd stage, other option is lose on the spot
2) Choose a door. You have 3 chances. Behind 3 doors are pigs. Behind 7 are wolves. If you get 1 pig, you win 60 dollars. If you get 2 pigs, you win 80 dollars. If you find all 3, you win 100 dollars.
Visual of game:

< link to objectionable page removed >

My probability table should add to 1 but it adds to 1.15. Please help me

Also my expected value should be no lower than -2 or higher than -0.01

my current is at -1 but i feel like it is wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Probability Game Help (HIGH SCHOOL)

My assignment is to make a game where the house (ie me) has a higher chance of making money rather than the player.
1) Spin a spinner.... there are 2 options, 1st option is to move onto 2nd stage, other option is lose on the spot
2) Choose a door. You have 3 chances. Behind 3 doors are pigs. Behind 7 are wolves. If you get 1 pig, you win 60 dollars. If you get 2 pigs, you win 80 dollars. If you find all 3, you win 100 dollars.
Visual of game:

Visual of game: <link removed>
Please reply with your table and the steps by which you arrived at its entries. Thank you! ;)

Please reply with your table and the steps by which you arrived at its entries. Thank you! ;)

for the 100 row, you choose all 3 correctly so it would go 3/10 then 2/9 and 1/8

for the 80 row, you choose 2 correctly so there are 3 different orders that can be in. you would have to have 7/8 or 7/9 or 7/10 to show the wrong one

for the 60row, you only got 1 right so it would be the same as above except you would have 2 sevens in it

for the last row you got them all wrong so 7 for all

This table is without the first step with the spinner as that part i do not need help with