Two sample proportion hypothesis testing: QB1 had 198 of 331 complete; QB2 had 402 of

Elegantbeauty084

Last year in Denver Broncos, Peyton Manning had 331 passing attempts and 198 of them were complete. Tom Brady of New England Patriots had 624 passing attempts and 402 of them were complete. I would like to claim that Brady has a higher completion rate (percentage or proportion) than Manning. With 98% confidence level, please complete a two-sample proportion hypothesis testing to determine if I have any statistical evidence to support this claim.

Please help me solve this. Thanks!!

Last year in Denver Broncos, Peyton Manning had 331 passing attempts and 198 of them were complete. Tom Brady of New England Patriots had 624 passing attempts and 402 of them were complete. I would like to claim that Brady has a higher completion rate (percentage or proportion) than Manning. With 98% confidence level, please complete a two-sample proportion hypothesis testing to determine if I have any statistical evidence to support this claim.

Please help me solve this.
We'll be glad to try to help, but first we'll need to see where you're getting stuck. So please reply with a clear listing of your thoughts and efforts so far. Thank you! ;)