Chances of guessing a higher or lower number 5 times in a row.

s.g.p

Good afternoon. I have a task of creating a promotion at work where our customers have a chance of winning prizes using a number generator as my only tool. Using the numbers between 1-100, the generator would draw the firs t random number eg.25. The customer then decides if the next number drawn would be higher or lower. This would continue until the customer picks 5 correct guesses in a row. My question is what is the probability of correctly guessing 5 in a row with the numbers between 1-100.
Thankyou for your time.

Good afternoon. I have a task of creating a promotion at work where our customers have a chance of winning prizes using a number generator as my only tool. Using the numbers between 1-100, the generator would draw the firs t random number eg.25. The customer then decides if the next number drawn would be higher or lower. This would continue until the customer picks 5 correct guesses in a row. My question is what is the probability of correctly guessing 5 in a row with the numbers between 1-100.
Thankyou for your time.
What are your thoughts? What have you tried? How far have you gotten? Where are you stuck?

Please be complete. Thank you! ;)