If a person weighs 15 stone 3 pounds and there body fat percentage is 33%....

G

Gaz44

If a person weighs 15 stone 3 pounds and there body fat percentage is 33%. Then loses 1 stone in weight which is all actual body fat. What would there body fat percentage be afterwards?

If a person weighs 15 stone 3 pounds and there body fat percentage is 33%. Then loses 1 stone in weight which is all actual body fat. What would there body fat percentage be afterwards?
First convert everything to pounds. 1 stone = ? pounds

15 stone 3 pounds = ? pounds

How pounds of fat for that weight = ?

and continue...

Yes I could of but I'm looking for the answer in stones and pounds. I don't do mates and need the answer to the question. I don't have time to learn maths right now

Thanks

Thanks but I'm total rubbish at maths. I was justhinking looking for an answer really

Just looking for the answer please
This isn't one of those "cheetz" sites. Instead, the volunteers here give of their time, as they're able, to help students learn how to do things on their own. Sorry.

This isn't one of those "cheetz" sites. Instead, the volunteers here give of their time, as they're able, to help students learn how to do things on their own. Sorry.
Oh ok no probs was just looking for help. Like I like to help others with knowledge I have. But no worries I will look elsewhere. Delete my account and give this site and amazing review ??