Does right angle (90 degree) include 'Positive and Negative angles''?

Indranil

Do right angle or right side (90 degrees) triangles include ''Positive angles'' and 'Negative angles"? Could you explain it, please? I am confused.

1) The question makes no sense as presented.
2) Triangles don't have negative angles.

Are you wondering if we can add angles, both positive and negative? Sure. Why not?

Yes, I made a mistake. actually, my question is that
Do right angles include ''both positive and Negative angles"? Could you explain it with a diagram, please? I am confused. Thanking you,

That's better. A right angle is a right angle, no matter the orientation or the direction in which it may be measured.

Picture a square. It has four Right Angles - all with different orientation. The square has no inherent direction. Pick whichever direction you like as positive or negative.

Yes, I made a mistake. actually, my question is that
Do right angles include ''both positive and Negative angles"? Could you explain it with a diagram, please? I am confused. Thanking you,

Measured amounts (degrees, miles, apples) are positive - you start at 0 and go up. Measured changes relative to certain frame of reference can be positive and negative, depends on the setup. E. g. when giving directions right turns can be 90 degrees, left -90. After shopping the change in the amount of apples is positive, after eating them - negative. 15 minutes represent 90 degree change of the angle of the minute clock hand. Travel 15 minutes back in time and the change would be -90 degrees.