Looking for extremely patient somebody for help

cactuar

I have absolutely no idea where I am. If this is in the wrong section, I profusely apologise!!

Basically, I've been set a task at work and it involves a few calculations of figures. Not exactly my area, but related to my area. My math skills are pretty much non-existent and I just need someone to help talk me through it, see if my existing calculations are right and if not, help me get them right.

Please?? Need help!!

I have absolutely no idea where I am. If this is in the wrong section, I profusely apologise!!

Basically, I've been set a task at work and it involves a few calculations of figures. Not exactly my area, but related to my area. My math skills are pretty much non-existent and I just need someone to help talk me through it, see if my existing calculations are right and if not, help me get them right.

Please?? Need help!!

We normally focus on helping students learn; but if you're willing to learn, I'm willing to help.

You'll need to show us a problem, and your existing calculations, as you mentioned; then we can tell you what topic it falls under and see who's interested in helping. Then we can move on to the next problem. (If the calculations are related, go ahead and give us a couple; be we may want to get one handled at a time, in case fixing one helps you get the next one yourself.)