Racist Pepe the Frog Memes

chris84567

[Pepe the frog] was classed as a hate symbol by Hillary Clinton

< link to graphic images of hate speech removed >

Last edited by a moderator:
[Pepe the frog] was classed as a hate symbol by Hillary Clinton

< link to graphic images of hate speech removed >
It was also classified as such by the creator, who filed for copyright infringement in an attempt to protect his property, not only from plagiarism, but also in an attempt to protect his reputation.

So the "fine, beautiful" people created a derivative work (that is, a knock-off) and, because they have piles more money than the creator, plowed ahead anyway.

I actually dealt with one of those "fine, wonderful, beautiful" people yesterday. He was screaming at the nice (brown) ladies at the Post Office who were trying to explain to him that, just because he'd managed to stuff it into an envelope, once the contents expand the envelope to being more than a quarter-inch thick, it can no longer be processed as an envelope; his 1.5-2-inch-thick mailing had to be charged "parcel" rates. He shouted that he was a veteran, that those rules didn't apply to him, that he didn't know why "we let people like you in" to the United States, called them "stupid f#cks", and told them that they should start showing some respect. When I replied that he should start showing some respect, too, he rounded on me and told me to "shut up, you stupid sh#t!" It went downhill from there.

For some reason, he was surprised when I called him a "snowflake". ;)