Simplifying equation with logarithm 12(3sqrt5/8 - ln(sqrt5/2 + 3/2)/2)-0

justbecause

Hello, I'm new here so please don't fault me too much if I don't know proper etiquette.

I'm trying to figure out where ln(64) comes from when simplifying 12(3sqrt5/8 - ln(sqrt5/2 + 3/2)/2)-0

the simplified version yields 1/2(9sqrt5/2+ln(64)-6ln(3+sqrt5)). It yields the correct answer in my overall problem but I can't figure out where the ln(64) comes from when I'm simplifying

Hello, I'm new here so please don't fault me too much if I don't know proper etiquette.

I'm trying to figure out where ln(64) comes from when simplifying 12(3sqrt5/8 - ln(sqrt5/2 + 3/2)/2)-0

the simplified version yields 1/2(9sqrt5/2+ln(64)-6ln(3+sqrt5)). It yields the correct answer in my overall problem but I can't figure out where the ln(64) comes from when I'm simplifying
Hint: 2^6 = 64

Just FYI: It helps to show your work, so we can understand where things are going wrong. Also, what you've posted contains no "equals" sign, so it's an "expression", not an "equation". :mrgreen:

...I can't figure out where the ln(64) comes from when I'm simplifying
What are you doing when you're simplifying?

Please show all your steps. Thank you! ;)

It was a lot for me to work this problem and I had help lol so it would be a lot to post here, but thanks for the help guys!