Hello!

FritoTaco

Hey everyone, I'm excited to be here. I want to help out and I probably have a lot to ask myself! My favorite fútbol team in Europe is Arsenal F.C. in case there's any fans too. See you guys around!

Hey everyone, I'm excited to be here. I want to help out and I probably have a lot to ask myself! My favorite fútbol team in Europe is Arsenal F.C. in case there's any fans too. See you guys around!

Mine are Real Madrid and Tottenham Hotspurs!

Welcome FritoTaco. Since I don't watch futbol much, although I do enjoy it, my favorite depends on who's playing. I tend to enjoy PFL rather than MLS and those tend to be the only two available.

Welcome aboard. Maybe Denis can leave now!

I wanted to say hello as well! Im having a huge exam next week and I hope you guys will be able to help me. Im not sure if my english is good enough to understand math, as my mother language is German, but I will try my best! Cheers