Strange Statistics-related (?) Analogy

I am not really a math person, so you might get better help from other people.

What this looks like to me is an association like you would see on an IQ test.

sky is to blue as apple is to X. Something like that.

100 : Percentile :: 9 : ?

There doesn't appear to be a common term for the 9-quantile. What are your thoughts on this analogy? Am I on the right track? If it said 8 or 10 I would answer octile or decile, respectively, but I'm not sure since it's 9.

I'd either say 9-quantile, or make up the word "nonile". That seems to be the clear intention.

Why are you asking? Where did the question come from.

There's just something slightly unsatisfying about that answer. I feel like nonile is more of a neologism than is warranted by the question and that a more succinct answer is out there.

This is why I asked for the source of the problem: We need to know how much to trust that it should have a real answer! Can you tell us?

It's definitely a legitimate question. All of the other analogies in the group I saw online made sense and had one perfect answer...except this one.

Why can't you answer my question??? You consider it legitimate; but on what grounds? Maybe if we knew where it comes from (or at least what sort of source it comes from) we could help you make that judgment. Maybe it comes from a country where the word "nonile" is used; or maybe there is reason to think they are just trying to confuse you. Or maybe you're just trying to mess us up?

It's online? Give us the link! Or if the same page has stuff on it that we would object to, give us a screen shot of the relevant part.

I agree that it's odd; we're just trying to figure out why.