Need help finding the right formula

cod8smith

So im not very good at geometry and I need to find a formula to find the angles that can be seen in the picture.

Attachments

• 3hoek berekingin1.jpg
    3hoek berekingin1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 13
So im not very good at geometry and I need to find a formula to find the angles that can be seen in the picture.
attachment.php

Calculate the lengths of the sides a, b & c. Then use laws of cosines and sines to calculate the angles

well its for a program I am working on that calculates stl files. They contain these coordinates and I would like a formula so the output would be the requested angles. But long formulas confuse me :/

Under here is a picture I made saying the formulas that will gather the data by using the length of the sides (instead of the coordinates) can you put this into a single formula (for alpha 1/2 beta and gamma) so I can implement this in the code, using the coordinates xyz as a the only given value for the triangle?

It might be simple, but i'm not great at maths ;)

Attachments

• 3hoek berekingin1.jpg
    3hoek berekingin1.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
What you are asking me to do is what I already did in the picture above, however the sides are not given, the coordinates are. I need a sum-up of the total formula to implement in the code for the program.

Last edited: