Hyperbolic Functions

Mathnuff

I am a subscriber and whilst the site has been helpful it fails to resolve Hyperbolic Functions.
sinh, cosh, tanh, coth, sech, csch

eg if you have sinh x = 60/91 find the above. Your site cannot do that.

Eg. 2 cosh x (ln x) simplify, your site cant do that.

Eg. sinh^-1(-65/72) write in logarithmic form, your site cant do that.

I learn from your examples, but need these to be able to be solved as well.

I am a subscriber and whilst the site has been helpful it fails to resolve Hyperbolic Functions.
sinh, cosh, tanh, coth, sech, csch

eg if you have sinh x = 60/91 find the above. Your site cannot do that.

Eg. 2 cosh x (ln x) simplify, your site cant do that.

Eg. sinh^-1(-65/72) write in logarithmic form, your site cant do that.

I learn from your examples, but need these to be able to be solved as well.

This site is not a calculating machine!

For that type of service use wolframalpha.com

Calculating Machine

This site is not a calculating machine!

For that type of service use wolframalpha.com

I subscribe to the site, I expect it to be able to at least do the calculations relative to cosh, etc...
It didnt have that ability and now it does.

I wanted to use it to check my results and learn from its worked examples as I said.
There is no need for you to jump on like a troll and be so disrespectful to a paying subscriber.

I subscribe to the site, I expect it to be able to at least do the calculations relative to cosh, etc...
It didnt have that ability and now it does.

I wanted to use it to check my results and learn from its worked examples as I said.
There is no need for you to jump on like a troll and be so disrespectful to a paying subscriber.
This site (namely, FreeMathHelp) and its forum are free-access. There is no "subscription" required (or even available) for this site. Perhaps you are referring to an affiliate, or maybe to something you purchased from an ad displayed somewhere else on the site...?

Meanwhile, the helpers here are volunteers. Far from being paid out of subscription fees or whatever, they are instructors and tutors who give of their time to help struggling students. They do not perform tech support for... whatever it is that you're talking about.

Kindly please re-read the "Read Before Posting" announcement for further information. Thank you! ;)

Hi,

A subscription is required if you want to see the steps to solve a problem.

https://www.freemathhelp.com/calculus-help.html

The subscription costs $19.99/mth to view these steps as an "upgrade" to the services provided.

As a former emergency services volunteer I appreciated anyone who gives up their time unpaid to volunteer so I mean to disrespect. To view the steps to help me resolve a problem and see a worked example there is a requirement to "subscribe" or upgrade as I said above. I am not to know if these payments are passed onto you or not, none-the-less a payment is required.

Kind Regards
Mathnuff.

This site (namely, FreeMathHelp) and its forum are free-access. There is no "subscription" required (or even available) for this site. Perhaps you are referring to an affiliate, or maybe to something you purchased from an ad displayed somewhere else on the site...?

Meanwhile, the helpers here are volunteers. Far from being paid out of subscription fees or whatever, they are instructors and tutors who give of their time to help struggling students. They do not perform tech support for... whatever it is that you're talking about.

Kindly please re-read the "Read Before Posting" announcement for further information. Thank you! ;)

A subscription is required if you want to see the steps to solve a problem.

https://www.freemathhelp.com/calculus-help.html

The subscription costs $19.99/mth to view these steps as an "upgrade" to the services provided.
I will guess that you are referring to the Mathway "widget" displayed at the very bottom of the above-referenced page. Yes, that outside site does require a membership for the "full" service, being all of the steps, rather than merely the answer with a brief explanation. If you have paid for a membership to that site and are having difficulty with that membership, please return to that site and request support. Or, if you have no membership and you are thinking that visiting FreeMathHelp awards you a free membership, please be advised that this is not the case. Sorry.