Free coffee everyday?

Arkangil

If I get one coffee every day at mcdonalds, I get one sticker every day
On their coffee card when you get 7 stickers, your 8th coffee is free
Your free coffee still earns you a sticker
I am wondering how many free cards I need to save up before I can be on a constant rotation or free coffees with full cards?
Thanks!

If I get one coffee every day at mcdonalds, I get one sticker every day
On their coffee card when you get 7 stickers, your 8th coffee is free
Your free coffee still earns you a sticker
I am wondering how many free cards I need to save up before I can be on a constant rotation or free coffees with full cards?
Thanks!
Did you intend to type "constant rotation of free coffees"? If so, what is the meaning of "rotation"?

If you typed what you meant, what is the meaning of "constant rotation or free coffees"?

Did you intend to type "constant rotation of free coffees"? If so, what is the meaning of "rotation"?

If you typed what you meant, what is the meaning of "constant rotation or free coffees"?

I guess i am I am trying to ask, how many cards do you need to save up, before you can start using a card a day, and earn enough stickers over the period to never have to pay for another coffee. You just keep earning enough stickers to fill cards and continue to get free coffees.

After 7 days you get a free coffee and one sticker. After 6 more days you will get a free coffee and one sticker. After 6 more days you will get a free coffee and one sticker. ....

But you seem to be under the impression that you are accumulating more and more stickers and will eventually just be able to give use stickers without paying. That will not happen!