Latest Cheat

mmm4444bot

Super Moderator
Do you remember the image that I posted years ago, of the student with the fake arm. He stuffed a fake arm in his shirt sleeve, with a fake hand resting on the desk, during an exam. His real hand was under the table, operating a smartphone.

Do you remember the story that I posted about the Washington State Patrol troopers who purchased fake college diplomas from South America, in order to defraud the citizens of Washington State by falsely obtaining significant pay raises?

Do you remember the report that I posted from an organization that ranks the communications skills of members of congress. Their analysis shows that most communicate at a fifth-grade level.

Here's another story:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/student-caught-using-invisible-ink-cheat-during-law-exam-n755311

Spammers regularly post solicitations here for essay-writing and dissertation-writing services, as well as other types of academic requirements for a fee. These advertisements are deleted, the posters are banned, and their registration credentials are reported.

There is a reason for why the word "earn" appears within the common phrase "Earn a degree".

I hope that I'm not the only one who has noticed that the level of customer service, the communications skills, the quality of goods, and frankly the degree of common sense in this country have all been on a steady decline over the past decade plus. There's a reason for this!

No bueno.

Also in the news, recently:

http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/securit...edia-accounts-backfire-driving-demand-n746841

Ya know, Google, Yahoo, AOL, and Microsoft, et al, seem more than happy to accommodate spammers, by allowing them to create 50,000+ new email addresses at once.

Like, what legitimate reason could a group have, for needing the following addresses?

[EMAIL="werlgh01hahahah@spamsRus.com"]werlgh01hahahah@spamsRus.com[/EMAIL]
[EMAIL="werlgh02hahahah@spamsRus.com"]werlgh02hahahah@spamsRus.com[/EMAIL]
[EMAIL="werlgh03hahahah@spamsRus.com"]werlgh03hahahah@spamsRus.com[/EMAIL]
[EMAIL="werlgh04hahahah@spamsRus.com"]werlgh04hahahah@spamsRus.com[/EMAIL]
[EMAIL="werlgh05hahahah@spamsRus.com"]werlgh05hahahah@spamsRus.com[/EMAIL]
[EMAIL="werlgh06hahahah@spamsRus.com"]werlgh06hahahah@spamsRus.com[/EMAIL]
[EMAIL="werlgh07hahahah@spamsRus.com"]werlgh07hahahah@spamsRus.com[/EMAIL]
[EMAIL="werlgh08hahahah@spamsRus.com"]werlgh08hahahah@spamsRus.com[/EMAIL]
[EMAIL="werlgh09hahahah@spamsRus.com"]werlgh09hahahah@spamsRus.com[/EMAIL]
[EMAIL="werlgh10hahahah@spamsRus.com"]werlgh10hahahah@spamsRus.com[/EMAIL]
[EMAIL="werlgh11hahahah@spamsRus.com"]werlgh11hahahah@spamsRus.com[/EMAIL]
etc...

I've seen such patterns before, when a user (or group) creates a dozen or more similar usernames here in a single night, with registration email addresses to match.

Google, Yahoo, AOL, Microsoft, et al, know what's going on. They just don't seem to care! :evil: