Vote Tallying Help

Joshy

Hi All,

I have set up some votes for some friends and have made a silly mistake when setting it up.

Basically for a game i had some people make applications with votes in them to become a moderator and had other players vote on the polls within their applications.
However, my problem is now, i want to organise the 4 Winners but some applications have more total votes than others so i am not sure how to work it out fairly. See below for a tally of some of the polls

NameVoted YesVoted NoTotal VotesPercentage (Yes Votes)
Anders44499347.31%
Chris1592462.50%
Vinny52126421.25%

So some how i need to make this fair and equal

Thanks

I have set up some votes for some friends and have made a silly mistake when setting it up.
What, specifically, was the mistake?

...i had some people make applications with votes in them to become a moderator and had other players vote on the polls within their applications.
However, my problem is now, i want to organise the 4 Winners but some applications have more total votes than others so i am not sure how to work it out fairly. See below for a tally of some of the polls

NameVoted YesVoted NoTotal VotesPercentage (Yes Votes)
Anders44499347.31%
Chris1592462.50%
Vinny52126421.25%

So some how i need to make this fair and equal
That will depend entirely upon how "fair" is defined. What, specifically, were the rules for picking the winner(s)? ;)