Trigonometry problem

mheg

Hello! In the attached image I would like to relate theta A with theta E and theta S with the knowns being X, Y (the vertical distance between the centre of the circle and X), LH, LM, and the radius of the circle. I think a simple cosine rule of a triangle can relate these. Please help.

Hello! In the attached image I would like to relate theta A with theta E and theta S with the knowns being X, Y (the vertical distance between the centre of the circle and X), LH, LM, and the radius of the circle. I think a simple cosine rule of a triangle can relate these. Please help.
Where is the image?

What are your thoughts?

Please share your work with us ...even if you know it is wrong.

If you are stuck at the beginning tell us and we'll start with the definitions.

You need to read the rules of this forum. Please read the post titled "Read before Posting" at the following URL:

http://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/announcement.php?f=33

Where is the image?

What are your thoughts?

Please share your work with us ...even if you know it is wrong.

If you are stuck at the beginning tell us and we'll start with the definitions.

You need to read the rules of this forum. Please read the post titled "Read before Posting" at the following URL:

http://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/announcement.php?f=33

Trigonometry.jpg

Sorry about that. This is the image. I know that at one point a cosine rule can be used, however, I am finding it difficult to relate all three angles to each other. I am aware that the rules state that I should not post a list of homework problems but this is not a homework. I am a postgraduate student working on my thesis. I am trying to relate the angle of the shoulder and elbow joint in respect to the wheelchair axis during wheelchair propulsion. This algorithm will be used as in input to animate a musculoskeletal model on the OpenSim software. I have not done math in years and thus I am searching for help.