How to calculate p.value from Kolmogorov-Smirnov Test?

Khrazer

I'm t rying to learn statistics by myself, but I can't understand how to calculate p-value from a Kolmogorov-Smirnov Test. Here's an exercise Im having problems on:

These tests show the growth of a plant in mm and I have to test if the growth is inferior to 1.1mm for a 5% significance. I've got the following spss test results:
Kolmogorov-Smirnov Statistic: 0.073 Df: 60 Sig value: 0.041
Shapiro-Wilk Statistic: 0.964 Df: 60 Sig value: 0.039
There's another values regarding mean and std. deviation but I think that those are to calculate confidence interval, which I did. But first I gotta get p-value, which I know is p=0.0525 because I saw in the exercise's solution, however I don't know how to get that value.
I've determined that H0=µ<1.1 and H1>1.1, other than that, I don't know where to begin. I've checked z and t-student tables on 59 and 60 Df, to try and find 0.0525 (I have no idea if that's correct. Most likely not).
Can anyone explain how to calculate p-value from these results? I can't find any information online. Thanks!

Calculate (or get software to do it for you) all possible K-S results. Call this KS.
Find all the results that exceed your Observed Value. Call this KSE.
p = KSE/KS

Or, again, get software to do it or you.