Waterslide Ramp Angle: hill has 30-deg slope; ramp is 50' long

Kraquin

Hello
I am going to build a waterslide for my grandchildren butI need to figure out the angle of the ramp to accommodate a range of weightleaving the ramp in order to achieve maximum height and distance.

So say the hill has a 30 degree slope and the run is 50feet to the ramp and the person weighs ? pounds and achieves ? speed at takeoffhow high and how far will they travel if the ramps is ? long and has ? angle....... assuming of course very little friction on the run to the ramp.

thanks

You'll have to show a picture of your design.

You CAN'T ignore ramp resistance without wheels or ice.

We're not a consulting service. Please demonstrate your best calculations.

I am going to build a waterslide for my grandchildren butI need to figure out the angle of the ramp to accommodate a range of weightleaving the ramp in order to achieve maximum height and distance.

So say the hill has a 30 degree slope and the run is 50feet to the ramp and the person weighs ? pounds and achieves ? speed at takeoffhow high and how far will they travel if the ramps is ? long and has ? angle....... assuming of course very little friction on the run to the ramp.
Please provide all of the information provided to you for this homework exercise (such as, did the instructions tell you to "ignore friction"?), including any formulas from the chapter that you feel might be relevant (such as, the projectile-motion quadratic equation they gave you back in algebra), and specification of which calculus tools you feel are applicable to this problem. Thank you! ;)