" What is the Profit if you sell 160 burgers per day? Interpret this number."

HB09

" What is the Profit if you sell 160 burgers per day? Interpret this number."

I have a question that says.... What is the Profit if you sell 160 burgers per day? Interpret this number. I Have NO idea what formula to use for this problem. I know I have accurately answered to this point but I cant find any previous work that would offer what kind of formula to use this in! Help!

Well, it's impossible for us to discern much of anything without seeing the actual problem text and/or your workings on it... but my best guess is that somewhere you have derived, or were given, a formula for Profit in terms of burgers sold. Possibly something like P(b) = (expression in b). At that point, it's simply a matter of plugging in b = 160 and doing any simplifications needed.

I have a question that says.... What is the Profit if you sell 160 burgers per day? Interpret this number. I Have NO idea what formula to use for this problem. I know I have accurately answered to this point but I cant find any previous work that would offer what kind of formula to use this in! Help!
The most general equation to use, would be:
Profit for day = (# of burgers sold per day) * (profit per burger)

Please reply with the full and exact text of every part of this exercise (or at least all of the parts leading up to this one), and the complete instructions. Thank you! ;)