design project: split 15cm wide x 30cm high x 1cm deep acrylic arch into 15 pieces...

desig

Help! I want to split a 15cm wide x 30cm high x 1cm deep acrylic arch into 15 pieces and stagger them along a baseboard. The arch begins at 22.5cm. From the side, it will not have a 'shape'. From the front, the arch will appear as the pieces align. I want the 15th piece and all other pieces to appear to be the same width as the 1st piece (10cm). I believe the 1st piece at the front will be the shortest piece and each piece growing taller. I also believe the 1st piece will be supported higher above the baseboard than the other pieces (all at progressively different heights. Can you tell me the height and width of the 15 pieces; the height of each piece above the baseboard; where to place each piece (left to right, front to back) on the baseboard? This video gives a visual on what I'm talking about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoY5Wn6hq2Q Appreciate any help. Thank you.

We're not really a consulting service. If you would like to work on the arithmetic, and show your best work, we would be happy to comment on it and help you on your way.

Personally, I never would open a video or document someone attached to a post. Please find an effective way to communicate safely.

We're not really a consulting service. If you would like to work on the arithmetic, and show your best work, we would be happy to comment on it and help you on your way.

Personally, I never would open a video or document someone attached to a post. Please find an effective way to communicate safely.
OK didn't realize. Just hoped someone would've been up for the challenge. Thanks anyway.

I want to split a 15cm wide x 30cm high x 1cm deep acrylic arch into 15 pieces and stagger them along a baseboard. The arch begins at 22.5cm.

From the side, it will not have a 'shape'. From the front, the arch will appear as the pieces align. I want the 15th piece and all other pieces to appear to be the same width as the 1st piece (10cm).

I believe the 1st piece at the front will be the shortest piece and each piece growing taller. I also believe the 1st piece will be supported higher above the baseboard than the other pieces (all at progressively different heights. Can you tell me the height and width of the 15 pieces; the height of each piece above the baseboard; where to place each piece (left to right, front to back) on the baseboard?
OK didn't realize. Just hoped someone would've been up for the challenge.
We are "up for the challenge"! But within the parameters of the "Read Before Posting" announcement that you read before posting.

First, we need a clear description of the specifications for your project. I, for one, cannot picture what you're doing, based only on the description. Surely the paperwork on your project included clarification of some sort?

Also, we'll need to see what you've tried. You've stated some "beliefs" that you hold, but have provided no work explaining how you arrived at your position. We cannot comment on work that we can't see.

So please do post the full and exact text of the project (as you received it from your instructor), the complete instructions, and a listing of your steps and reasoning so far. Thank you! ;)