Finding Vertical Asynptotes

NoIdeaWhatHappening

screenshot.65.jpg
So, I'm given this, where I've already determined that the answers to the top parts are either infinity or negative infinity. It then asks me to find the equation for the asymptotes, and it's been so long since I last even looked at anything like this that, quite frankly, I've got very little idea of what I'm doing here. Could anyone give me a hand in figuring out where to find the equations?

Vertical asymptotes are, well, vertical. Their equations look pretty much the same. x = c, where 'c' is the value on the x axis. Recall that such lines are said to have "No Slope". Seriously, just type in the right number for each.

Also, please keep in mind that \(\displaystyle = \infty\) MEANS that there is no limit. It does NOT mean that the limit "is infinity". It does not mean it goes anywhere or gets anywhere. It simply increases without bound.

Last edited:
...It then asks me to find the equation for the asymptotes, and it's been so long since I last even looked at anything like this that, quite frankly, I've got very little idea of what I'm doing here. Could anyone give me a hand in figuring out where to find the equations?
What search terms did you use when looking for info? I used "equation vertical asymptote", and got this listing of resources. ;)