Quiz answers

I'm pretty sure I made some mistakes on a few of them.

I've never understood this condition. If you knew they were wrong, why didn't you fix them?

Are you actually in this exam RIGHT NOW?

Some people won't open attachments of ANY kind. You'll have to learn to communicate.

I've never understood this condition. If you knew they were wrong, why didn't you fix them?

Are you actually in this exam RIGHT NOW?

Some people won't open attachments of ANY kind. You'll have to learn to communicate.

ermm because I don't know the answer...why else would I post the question?

It's a link to a website and you'll need to view the slides to find the answers

Why don't you know the answer? Did you make any mistakes on purpose? Part of the learning of mathematics is the gaining of confidence.

Some folks will not open attachments or click links of any kind. You'll have to find a better way to communicate.

ermm because I don't know the answer...why else would I post the question?

It's a link to a website and you'll need to view the slides to find the answers
Let's try this a different way.

First, many tutors here strongly dislike clicking on unknown websites. Your mere assertion that they "need" to do so may not persuade them to change their minds.

Second, many tutors here prefer to devote one thread to one problem in order to keep threads short and comprehensible. I suggest that for each problem for which you desire help, you start a thread giving that one problem completely and exactly plus the answer you got. We will then tell you whether your answer is or is not correct.

Third, if you suspect your answer is incorrect and want to know where or how you went wrong, you have to show your work. We cannot correct what we have not seen.