Probability help

Bril

I recently took an exam where one section wwas 25 questions and the second section was 23 sections. I wanted to know the statistical probability of guessing on every single one and only getting one right. I've been trying to calculate it on my own but don't know how.

How to calculate percent

I recently took an important exam and want to calculate the scores I think I will get while I wait for the actual score. The exam is graded based on the number of questions you got right in comparison to everyone who has ever taken the exam. So if you got a 90 on one portion, then you did better than 90 percent of the people who have taken the exam. The portion I'm trying to calculate is the math portion, the first set contained 25 problems and the second set contained 23. I want to know what my percentage would be if I got 10 answers correct out of both the sections, and how to figure out how to find the score.. The average for the math portion is roughly 78 percent, if that is helpful or needed.

we need to know how many choices you had at each question

and after you do ((number of choices - 1)/number of choices per question)^47*(1/number of choices)
first represents the 47 questions you missed and the probability you had to miss, and second the one question you got right

This total depends on what you mean by "guessing". Are you ruling out SOME responses? Are you flipping a coin? Even after flipping a coin, and you are faced with a response, is it possible to eliminate your personal bias completely?