Adding retroactive percentage bonus.

Kungfunick

Alright. So I'm in a programming class and need to calculate this, I know how to write the math in the language I just don't know how to do the actual math to do what I need to do.

It goes like this: Workers at a company have won a 7.6% pay increase retroactive for the last 6 months. I need to take their a previous annual salary and I need to get out what the actual payment due to them for the last 6 months is. And I need what the monthly salary was for those 6 months with the increase factored in, and I need to know what their new annual salary would be with those months of extra pay added in.

So like if someone gets paid 60,000 a year, I need to take that and add 7.6 to it for the last 6 months and then figure out how much they earned monthly, yearly, and what extra money they earned for the 6 months they got the bonus for. I have no idea how to word that better

Alright. So I'm in a programming class and need to calculate this, I know how to write the math in the language I just don't know how to do the actual math to do what I need to do.

It goes like this: Workers at a company have won a 7.6% pay increase retroactive for the last 6 months. I need to take their a previous annual salary and I need to get out what the actual payment due to them for the last 6 months is. And I need what the monthly salary was for those 6 months with the increase factored in, and I need to know what their new annual salary would be with those months of extra pay added in.

So like if someone gets paid 60,000 a year, I need to take that and add 7.6 to it for the last 6 months and then figure out how much they earned monthly, yearly, and what extra money they earned for the 6 months they got the bonus for. I have no idea how to word that better
Suppose somebody earns $ "A" annually (gross-pay).

What is their monthly gross-pay?

Workers at a company have won a 7.6% pay increase retroactive for the last 6 months. I need to take their a previous annual salary and I need to get out what the actual payment due to them for the last 6 months is. And I need what the monthly salary was for those 6 months with the increase factored in, and I need to know what their new annual salary would be with those months of extra pay added in.

How about the exact text of the exercise, as it was given to you? Thank you! ;)