Grade 10 academic inquiry unit three asap

itsrafina

Please help with answers of the questions #1,#2,#4 ASAP please :) I do not understand them at all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171026-172943.jpg
    Screenshot_20171026-172943.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 9
Please help with answers of the questions #1,#2,#4 ASAP please :) I do not understand them at all.
attachment.php

Your attachment is too small - I cannot read it at all!

Please write out your problems completely and exactly. Attached photos are often impossible to read.

Also, please start a separate thread for each problem. Otherwise the threads get very confusing very fast.

Finally, show us your work even if you know it is wrong so we can see where went off track. If, as sometimes happens, you have done no work because you did not know even where to start, ask for a hint to get you started.

We are not an answer site. We are a help site, and you will get help more quickly if we can see the exact problem and what you have been able to do on your own.

We'll be glad to help you, but we'll first need to see where you're having difficulty. If you genuinely "do not understand them at all", then you may need to consider doing a few days (or weeks) of online study (or else hiring a qualified local tutor) in order to get your understanding caught up to where your class is. So, when you reply with the texts of the exercises, please also include a clear listing of your efforts so far, or else a stipulation that you're needing lesson links. Thank you! ;)

:idea: Crop off all that wasted space in the upper and lower margins of your image, before uploading. Then the forum software will not need to reduce the image size so much.