How to put weight on each value

Danish

I have a hotel with 130 suites.

These 130 suites are divided into 8 categories based on their size and/or the number of guests occupancy. Following is the break down:

Suite Name
Queen Suite - 28 rooms for 1 pax occupancy
King/Twin Suite - 65 rooms for 2 pax occupancy
Premier Suite - 09 rooms for 3 pax occupancy
Golden Suite - 10 rooms for 4 pax occupancy
Royal Suite - 10 rooms for 5 pax occupancy
Superior Deluxe - 08 rooms for 6 pax occupancy

The rent on a daily basis is USD 22000

How do we distribute the rent amongst the different categories of the room so as to arrive at the cost of each room assuming other costs such as linen, amenities etc as constant? The rent cannot be the same for all the categories.

Thanks,
Danish

I have a hotel with 130 suites.

These 130 suites are divided into 8 categories based on their size and/or the number of guests occupancy. Following is the break down:

Suite Name
Queen Suite - 28 rooms for 1 pax occupancy
King/Twin Suite - 65 rooms for 2 pax occupancy
Premier Suite - 09 rooms for 3 pax occupancy
Golden Suite - 10 rooms for 4 pax occupancy
Royal Suite - 10 rooms for 5 pax occupancy
Superior Deluxe - 08 rooms for 6 pax occupancy

The rent on a daily basis is USD 22000

How do we distribute the rent amongst the different categories of the room so as to arrive at the cost of each room assuming other costs such as linen, amenities etc as constant? The rent cannot be the same for all the categories.

Thanks,
Danish
What is pax?

What are your thoughts?

Please share your work with us ...even if you know it is wrong.

If you are stuck at the beginning tell us and we'll start with the definitions.

You need to read the rules of this forum. Please read the post titled "Read before Posting" at the following URL:

http://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/announcement.php?f=33

PAX is defined here number of person(s)/guest which the room/suite can accommodate!

What is pax?

What are your thoughts?

If you are stuck at the beginning tell us and we'll start with the definitions.

You need to read the rules of this forum. Please read the post titled "Read before Posting" at the following URL:

http://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/announcement.php?f=33

Solution! Anybody?

categories/type! I think once all room/suite types were mentioned it was quite obvious what category meant! I'm looking for the solution of the problem I've posted and I hope to get an answer soon from the wizards present on this forum!

Why do you state "8 categories"?

Are you a student or a hotel owner?

categories/type! I think once all room/suite types were mentioned it was quite obvious what category meant! I'm looking for the solution of the problem I've posted and I hope to get an answer soon from the wizards present on this forum!
As I had stated before:

Not really ....

You state there are 8 categories - yet you mention only 6 (through pax).

My mistake.

It's seven types though King and Twin are interchangeably used. So consider it as 6 categories!

Now can you provide the solution?

Not really ....

You state there are 8 categories - yet you mention only 6 (through pax).

My mistake.

It's seven types though King and Twin are interchangeably used. So consider it as 6 categories!

Now can you provide the solution?

No...

We are NOT solution providers - we help students who are WORKing towards a solution.

We do not support spoon-feeding or free-loading!