Calculating Speed

Mr.Chapati

Hi, I am new to the forum and neither a student nor a pupil, hopefully you can still help me. Also I am so bad in math that I don't even now whether this is the right category to post in Hopefully you can still help me. I was wondering if its possible to solve the following problem:

I have two known distances from one common starting point (A to B and A to C). I also know that travelling speed for both distances is the same and constant but I dont know what that speed is.

So if use s=d/t I am obviously missing info about s and t.
And here the question: Is it possible to solve this problem somehow under the assumptions above?

Thx vey much in advance for your time.
Cheers
Kevin

Hi, I am new to the forum and neither a student nor a pupil, hopefully you can still help me. Also I am so bad in math that I don't even now whether this is the right category to post in Hopefully you can still help me. I was wondering if its possible to solve the following problem:

I have two known distances from one common starting point (A to B and A to C). I also know that travelling speed for both distances is the same and constant but I dont know what that speed is.

So if use s=d/t I am obviously missing info about s and t.
And here the question: Is it possible to solve this problem somehow under the assumptions above?

Thx vey much in advance for your time.
Cheers
Kevin
What is it that the problem wants you to find?