Got stuck w/ Related Rates Problems: Leo's invisible helicopter is rising vertically

adrianna_

iceman has enclosed one of his mortal enemies in a cube of ice. it is melting uniformly with the volume decreasing by 3 cubic feet per sec how fast is the surface area decreasing when the cubes edge is 5 ft?

Leo's invisible helicopter is rising vertically at the rate of 5 meters per second. Ben is standing on the ground 300 from where the helicopter lifted off. At what rate is the distance between Ben and the helicopter changing when the helicopter is 400 meters high?

the riddler who is 6ft tall is attempting to escape from prison. he runs at a speed of 14 ft/sec. In a straight line towards the prison wall which he thinks he can climb over. The guard shines a spotlight which is located on the ground 100 feet from the wall onto the Riddler forming a shadow on the wall. At what rate is his shadow on the prison wall decreasing when he is 60 feet from the wall?

Batman is storing fuel for his batmobile in a tank which has the shape of an inverted cone with a base radius of 2 meters and a height of 4 meters. if fuel is being pumped into the tank at a rate of 2 cubic meters per minute, find the rate at which the water level is rising when the water is 3 meters deep.
*I got dh/dt = 8/9pi meter/ min as the final answer not sure if it is correct cause i am kind of confused as well.

You must find

Rate I Want = f(Rate I know)

Use your best geometry to do that.