If watermelon weighs 100kg, 99% is water, 1% of water evaporates, then...

SilebtscreamArt

If have a watermelon that it's weight is 100kg and 99 percent of this is water. And one percent of it's water evaporation.
What is final weight ?
(Excuse me if my English not good)

1) Is kg weight or mass? Does it matter?
2) Forum rules suggest you show YOUR work, first. That matters.

If have a watermelon that it's weight is 100kg and 99 percent of this is water. And one percent of it's water evaporation.
What is final weight ?
(Excuse me if my English not good)

We will need to determine what the question means, as well as where the question comes from (homework? puzzle?) and what work you have done.

I would guess that the last sentence, which makes no sense as it stands, is supposed to be "One percent of its water evaporates". If so, you can find what amount is NOT water, and what the new percentage of water is, then reverse the process to find the total weight after evaporation.

But this reminds me of a common puzzle that is a little different from what you said: "A substance is 99% water. Some water evaporates, leaving a substance that is 98% water. How much of the water evaporated?" Reducing from 99% to 98% water is not the same as 1% evaporating, but you may have misinterpreted the problem. If you are translating from another language, can you give us the original so we can be sure?