Piecewise Function Word Problem Algebra 2

Melamvs

Hello, I'm having a little trouble with this problem: Raul works for Norwalk Parking Authority and is studying the parking rates for short term parking (up to 24 hours) in a new parking garage. Payment is in half hour increments and a customer cannot pay for part of an increment. The first half hour is free (up to and including 30 minutes). The second half hour is $2.00 (any amountof time over 30 minutes, up to and including 60 minutes). Each additional half hour is $1.00. The maximum daily rate is $24.00.
I know the first two equations are 0 if 0 < x< 30 and 2 if 30 < x <60, but I need help figuring out the last one

Hello, I'm having a little trouble with this problem:

Raul works for Norwalk Parking Authority and is studying the parking rates for short term parking (up to 24 hours) in a new parking garage. Payment is in half hour increments and a customer cannot pay for part of an increment. The first half hour is free (up to and including 30 minutes). The second half hour is $2.00 (any amount of time over 30 minutes, up to and including 60 minutes). Each additional half hour is $1.00. The maximum daily rate is $24.00. Create a piecewise function which represents this fee structure.

I know the first two [expressions] are "0" if 0 < x< 30, and "2" if 30 < x <60, but I need help figuring out the last one
Shouldn't there be four parts to this piecewise function...? Shouldn't "30" be in one of the domain for one of the rules? If the two-dollar fee is "up to and including 60 minutes", shouldn't "60" be included in the domain for this fee? ;)