How to figure the math for this? ($4.48 daily return on $300 init. invest., + reinv.)

mremtff

So I am trying to calculate something but I am not sure how to calculate this.

Here's the problem. Some of you may know what I'm talking about which would be great. But the math question exists regardless.
Using a site cryptocompare.com I can calculate that 10GH = $0.0264 profit per day.

Tax is %15.
Initially, I can buy 2000 GH for $300 at $1.50 per 10GH.
Each day, I am paid an amount equal to ($5.28) $4.48 per 2000GH. (that's after tax.)
Each day, I invest the amount earned back into the pot at a rate of $1.50 per 10 GH, which then increases the daily return.
So the first day I put the 4.50 into 30GH into the 2000GH pot. The second day, I have 2030GH, which gives me 4.56 return. (after tax).
I then put the 4.56 back in for another 30GH, total now being 2060GH, and the daily yield is 5.44.
So at each $1.50 mark I will add another 10GH to the amount invested daily, out of the returns of the total.
So after 365 days of this, how much GH will I have? How much daily return will I have at the end of the 365 days? Or 2 years? What is my rate of increase if the increased rate is then added back into the pool? How much money would I have if at the end of the 365 days, I stop investing and just collect the daily income totals? Or at the end of 2 years?

How do I even pose this as a math problem that will let me calculate it? Even better if you figure it out for me, you amazing mathematicians, you. :D

Assuming this is not just spam of some sort, this seems like a very odd business proposition.

To whom is this 15% tax paid? Why?

You are paid 4.48 in actual dollars each day on a 300 dollar investment? In other words, you would receive 1635.20 dollars over 1 year on a 300 dollar investment, assuming no reinvestment at all.

Under daily reinvestment, you would receive at the end of the year 67,114.23 dollars.

What part of this is believable? Run, don't walk, for the nearest exit.

When I first saw bitcoins they were $8 a piece. I thought, nobody would buy those! Today, they hit $20,000 a piece. Apparently someone bought them. They're in the wallstreet journal and so many other news places. The site hashflare.io sells cloud mining service at 2 terrahash per $300 (10megahash per 1.50) and the pool fees and their fees come out to a total of 20%. They pay out daily in bitcoin. $300 is not a lot to invest to see the legitimacy of a site that already has a lot LOT of reviews, videos, success stories, etc. I can lose 300. But the math is what im trying to figure out, to see if its worth investing, if the returns are solid. The alternative is using video cards to mine, or ASICs. If you think it's a scam, its okay I've read all the stuff- It's a bubble, it's a ponzi, it's a scam, it's fake, it's not real.. And the litecoins Ibought at $50 just sold for $300 a piece, so all that money in my account must be fake too lol.

In any case, thank you for the help. Just trying to crunch some numbers.

Also, how did you get to the $67k result from daily reinvestment?

$1.50 per 10megaH.

$300 initial investment, comes out to 2terraH.
Add 10megaH every $1.50 on a year long contract.

Not sure how the math works to come up to 67k. Not saying it's wrong, id just like to know. :)

When I first saw bitcoins they were $8 a piece....
That bubble is gonna burst. Unless you have your own servers for doing the "mining", you probably won't make much, if any, money. Be very careful! ;)

Thank you Denis, you're awesome.

And the rest of you don't worry about what I do with the money I choose to invest. The rate of inflation and interest due to the fed and central banks lead to one outcome. A debt that can never be repaid. When 99% of the new wealth created goes to the top 1%, there is a problem. And I choose to participate and invest in a solution that I believe in rather than sit around hoping things will get better someday. I am a firefighter and EMT, and besides my daily service, I also choose to serve my country by undermining the established financial institutions with alternate currency.

I didn't come here to talk about that though. I just wanted to say thank you for the math. :)