I don't understand how to find range of stem-and-leaf plot

What's the range?

The range of a data set is the difference between the lowest and highest values (that is, how far it spreads).

The stem-and-leaf plot was created from a number of values. What is the lowest of them? What is the highest of them?

Please make it clear what part you don't understand? If it is what "range" means, I have told you; if it is how to read a stem and leaf plot, let us know how much you know about it (and how you happen to be looking at this if you don't know anything), so we know what to tell you.

The range of a data set is the difference between the lowest and highest values (that is, how far it spreads).

The stem-and-leaf plot was created from a number of values. What is the lowest of them? What is the highest of them?

Please make it clear what part you don't understand? If it is what "range" means, I have told you; if it is how to read a stem and leaf plot, let us know how much you know about it (and how you happen to be looking at this if you don't know anything), so we know what to tell you.
It's how to read the stem and leaf plot.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

It's how to read the stem and leaf plot.

Have you looked up information, in your textbook or elsewhere, so that you can try it yourself? Here is one explanation of how to read one. If you just search for the name you will find many sites about making them, such as this.

If, after reading about it, you have specific questions, feel free to ask them.

What's the place value of the stem? i.e if a stem = 100 then a leaf must be = 10 or...? Unfortunelty study island doesnt use a key sorry.

What's the place value of the stem? i.e if a stem = 100 then a leaf must be = 10 or...? Unfortunelty study island doesnt use a key sorry.

Good question. A key would have been a good idea, but perhaps the context implies it.

My default interpretation would be that the numbers are intended to be whole numbers, so the leaves would be ones. The answer choices support this.

Good question. A key would have been a good idea, but perhaps the context implies it.

My default interpretation would be that the numbers are intended to be whole numbers, so the leaves would be ones. The answer choices support this.
Thank you