Truck loading problem

Romanovroege

Hello everyone,

Ive encountered a problem with our truck loading software and i was wondering if you could help me solve a math problem

We have a truck that can load 8 "products" but with every stop it loads one of, there is room for one of 3 kinds of boxes.

small, medium and large.

so when truck a drives to his first destonation its full. when it delivers a product it has room for a empty box for the trip home.
here comes the odd part, we have trucks that can handel 6, 7, 8 and 11 "products" from the 3 kind of empty boxes.

when we have a truck with a crane, it can carry 7 or 11. when its a normal truck it can carry 6 or 8 boxes.

formula example normal truck:

Small Medium Large
8 - 1 = 1 0 0
8 - 1 = 0 0 1
8 - 1 = 0 1 0
8 - 2 = 1 1 0

crane truck:

Small Medium Large
8 - 1 = 2 0 0
or
8 - 1 = 1 0 1
8 - 1 = 0 1 0
8 - 2 = 1 1 0

This is as clear as i can discribe it. I hope someone will be able to help me.

Hello everyone,

Ive encountered a problem with our truck loading software and i was wondering if you could help me solve a math problem

We have a truck that can load 8 "products" but with every stop it loads one of, there is room for one of 3 kinds of boxes.

small, medium and large.

so when truck a drives to his first destonation its full. when it delivers a product it has room for a empty box for the trip home.
here comes the odd part, we have trucks that can handel 6, 7, 8 and 11 "products" from the 3 kind of empty boxes.

when we have a truck with a crane, it can carry 7 or 11. when its a normal truck it can carry 6 or 8 boxes.

formula example normal truck:

Small Medium Large
8 - 1 = 1 0 0
8 - 1 = 0 0 1
8 - 1 = 0 1 0
8 - 2 = 1 1 0

crane truck:

Small Medium Large
8 - 1 = 2 0 0
or
8 - 1 = 1 0 1
8 - 1 = 0 1 0
8 - 2 = 1 1 0

This is as clear as i can describe it. I hope someone will be able to help me.
You have not told us - what the "Problem" is!!

You need to read the rules of this forum. Please read the post titled "Read before Posting" at the following URL:
http://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/announcement.php?f=33