Can you see this?

richiesmasher

Hello I think that my posts are only visible to me, I'm not sure if anyone can see them, can someone tell me if I am invisible?

(Not a joke I'm really not sure if I have suddenly become muted)

Hello I think that my posts are only visible to me, I'm not sure if anyone can see them, can someone tell me if I am invisible?

I can see your post (however I cannot see you)

I see no posts from you that haven't been answered. What evidence do you have that they are not being seen? Are there posts you have made that don't show up on your profile list?

I see no posts from you that haven't been answered. What evidence do you have that they are not being seen? Are there posts you have made that don't show up on your profile list?

Sorry it mut have been a glitch someone posted in a thread i made then it disappeared and i got confused for a while. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I think that my posts are only visible to me…
This claim makes no sense. Nobody can respond to a post they don't see. I cannot understand why you would think that is even a possibility.

Not only did you receive replies to your posts, you also posted a rejoinder to one of those replies -- all more than six hours before posting your concern above.

… it mut have been a glitch …
I already explained to you (in my reply to your private message) that cross-posting is not a glitch. Again, this was two hours before you posted your conclusion above. Did you receive my reply to your private message?