Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to Rearrange formula? Solve 2(Pc - d) / Pc for Pc

You're welcome, and good luck.

As an aside, if you're ever in San Diego, I recommend touring the USS Midway. I went through that aircraft carrier about 14 months ago. They used steam to power a lot of stuff, and I was amazed how much equipment was crammed into that ship. I think you'd find it interesting, seeing how things used to be done. Plan on spending 6 to 8 hours onboard. (Click thumbnails to enlarge.)

hb2.JPG

hb1.JPG
    "English is the most ambiguous language in the world." ~ Yours Truly, 1969

"English is the most ambiguous language in the world." ~ Yours Truly, 1969

Quote Originally Posted by mmm4444bot View Post
    You're welcome, and good luck.

As an aside, if you're ever in San Diego, I recommend touring the USS Midway. I went through that aircraft carrier about 14 months ago. They used steam to power a lot of stuff, and I was amazed how much equipment was crammed into that ship. I think you'd find it interesting, seeing how things used to be done. Plan on spending 6 to 8 hours onboard. (Click thumbnails to enlarge.)

hb2.JPG

hb1.JPG
    I was a Boiler Technician in the early 90's onboard the USS Kiska, although can't compare to the Midway, I know how the work was and the equipment. They don't let much room go to waste on the war ships. The Missouri in Hawaii is another great example.