Exercises - Statistics - 3 - split

zuzaa

hello I really need help with these exercises :(:(. Thank you in advance!

3. An auditor needs to estimate the percentage of times a company fails to follow an internal control procedure. A sample of 150 from a population, and 137 instances, the internal control procedure was followed. Construct 90% confidence interval estimate for the population proportion of items in which the internal control procedure was followed.

this is just something i need to pass , and english is not even my first language ( and I do not live in english-speaking country) so even if i had thoughts about it I would not be able to share them with you so please helpp

Last edited:
hello I really need help with these exercises :(:(. Thank you in advance!

3. An auditor needs to estimate the percentage of times a company fails to follow an internal control procedure. A sample of 150 from a population, and 137 instances, the internal control procedure was followed. Construct 90% confidence interval estimate for the population proportion of items in which the internal control procedure was followed.
What are your thoughts?

Please share your work with us ...even if you know it is wrong.

If you are stuck at the beginning tell us and we'll start with the definitions.

You need to read the rules of this forum. Please read the post titled "Read before Posting" at the following URL:

http://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/announcement.php?f=33