Quick

144=1+2x+3xy+4z where 3xy+4z=12

Is this equation possible to solve?

Is it as simple as:

144=1+2x+12
144=2x+13
131=2x
65.5=x

Why? because playing around with abstract concepts is really fun.

144=1+2x+3xy+4z where 3xy+4z=12

Is this equation possible to solve?

Is it as simple as:

144=1+2x+12
144=2x+13
131=2x
65.5=x .................. Correct

Why? because playing around with abstract concepts is really fun.

What if I write it as:

P(144)=1+2X+3XY+4Z where P(12)=3XY+4Z?

is this solving the same thing?

Last edited:
What does P(144) and/or P(12) signify?

Those are references to what I have stated as a way to try and solve for infinity. This whole equation that I posted in this thread is basically a trial in a 'trial and error' process to try and teach myself advanced concepts of the universe using math to describe it.

Being more specific,

P(144) is part of a function that works on the idea of probability instead of static numbers. P(12) is a probability function within the probability function P(144)=1+2x+3xy+4z that gives a quantity of the of the dependent variable which is 3xy+4z.

(I don't really even know what I am talking about really and I mean that in the literal sense.)

Those are references to what I have stated as a way to try and solve for infinity. This whole equation that I posted in this thread is basically a trial in a 'trial and error' process to try and teach myself advanced concepts of the universe using math to describe it.

Being more specific,

P(144) is part of a function that works on the idea of probability instead of static numbers. P(12) is a probability function within the probability function P(144)=1+2x+3xy+4z that gives a quantity of the of the dependent variable which is 3xy+4z.

(I don't really even know what I am talking about really and I mean that in the literal sense.)
Respectfully -

I have no idea what you are talking about....

OK...

Let's try this again..

I have seen P(X) used as a function framed where some of the variables (all of them???) are not static, but instead are random variables. You will notice that I used a capital X instead of a lowercase x. The reason I did this was because a capital X represents a random variable.

All I did was take the equation that I originally gave and put it into context of a probability function instead of an algebraic equation.

Last edited: