Need answer asap: RQ is a perpendicular bisector PS at Q between P and S. <SPR is...

Whatshouldiput

Need answer asap: RQ is a perpendicular bisector PS at Q between P and S. <SPR is...

RQ is a perpendicular bisector PS at Q between P and S. <SPR is congruent to <PSR. By which of the five congruence statement, HL, AAS, ASA, SAS, and SSS, can you immediately conclude that Triangle PQR is congruent to Triangle SQR answers

Need answer asap
We do not provide on-demand service. This forum is run by volunteer tutors.

You need to read and follow the forum guidelines. You agreed to do this, when you joined the forum.

Namely, tell us what you already understand about this exercise, show us whatever work you've attempted, and explain why you're stuck.

Thank you! :cool:

We do not provide on-demand service. This forum is run by volunteer tutors.

You need to read and follow the forum guidelines. You agreed to do this, when you joined the forum.

Namely, tell us what you already understand about this exercise, show us whatever work you've attempted, and explain why you're stuck.

Thank you! :cool:

Well idc bro I just need answers

Moderator Note: I have re-opened this thread. It was closed for awhile, due to other members posting camera-ready copy. (They have all been advised of forum policy in this regard: namely, that worked solutions may be posted only after five days have elapsed from the OP timestamp.)

Well idc bro I just need answers
Okay; there are sites that do your homework for you (or claim to, anyway). But, scamming being what it is, you'll want to use your credit card with the lowest credit limit, and keep a very close eye on things, since many of the Russians, etc, providing this "service" are really just hunting for credit-card numbers. :shock:

Oh, and many instructors have accounts with the so-called "legitimate" services so, if you stumble upon one of those, you can expect to be caught out. Good luck! :razz: