Superbowl Predictions?

Whutever42

I would like to know the probablity of which team will win (Pats or Eagles) and what score? Thank you in advanced!

I can tell you the score of the game before it even starts.

I would like to know the probability of which team will win (Pats or Eagles) and what score?
So would a lot of bookies!

Start your firsthand research, by googling keywords who will win super bowl 2018.

I can tell you the score of the game before it even starts.

Then what is it? My friend and I have been researching it and we averaged the scores form various sites. We got 27-24 Patriots win
What is your prediction?

Then what is it? My friend and I have been researching it and we averaged the scores form various sites. We got 27-24 Patriots win
What is your prediction?

It's not a prediction. It's 0-0. The game hasn't started. :) Just my little joke for the day.

I'm curious what makes you think a probability can be calculated or a score predicted? It's not like Nate Silver predicting an election where he had polling and historical data. Where do the scores on "various sites" come from?

I'm curious what makes you think a probability can be calculated or a score predicted? It's not like Nate Silver predicting an election where he had polling and historical data. Where do the scores on "various sites" come from?
Envisioning Nate Silver trying to get a handle on sports stats made me chuckle.

Sports fanatics (perhaps in baseball more than in football) seemingly have unlimited energy. It's like no piece of minutia is to be ignored. Nate Silver might even be impressed with it all. I've heard discussions at the watering hole going so far as to include things like travel distance of officiating crews and decibel readings recorded at various stadiums. Oof-da. I can't even keep track of player's names!

I'm not really into sports' statistics (I like the yelling part), but you could google keywords nfl stats analysis, for a start. :cool:

The various sites were just from a list of a google search of "superbowl 52 score prediction". The bet was just for fun so it was just easy to average what different sites said.