Help with Market Shre vs Investment

cpcgroup

Hi, i'm new to the forum. here my question.

i'm trying to calculate an indicator to reflex the qualiyi of the marketing strategies from business based on the increase or loose of market share vs the investment made on it.

In this i want that the better scenario is low investment and big market share increase, the worst case scenario is big investment with market share lose.

the other scenarios are equaly the same (not well / no bad) . you loose market share if your investment is poor and you win market share is you make a real big investment.

i really hope you can help me with this.

Hi, i'm new to the forum. here my question.

i'm trying to calculate an indicator to reflex the qualiyi of the marketing strategies from business based on the increase or loose of market share vs the investment made on it.

In this i want that the better scenario is low investment and big market share increase, the worst case scenario is big investment with market share lose.

the other scenarios are equaly the same (not well / no bad) . you loose market share if your investment is poor and you win market share is you make a real big investment.

i really hope you can help me with this.
Please share your work with us ...even if you know it is wrong.

If you are stuck at the beginning tell us and we'll start with the definitions.

You need to read the rules of this forum. Please read the post titled "Read before Posting" at the following URL:

http://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/announcement.php?f=33