the coordinates of the intersection points of segments x1 and x2

nayminsit

Capture.jpg

Questions

Calculate the coordinates of the intersection points of segments x1 and x2 with a circle r.
To calculate the coordinates of the points of intersection of segments m1 and m2 of the circle
R.

There is no equation shown. Only Values given. How can i simplify? Help me please!

Calculate the coordinates of the intersection points of segments x1 and x2 with a circle r.
To calculate the coordinates of the points of intersection of segments m1 and m2 of the circle
R.

There is no equation shown. Only Values given. How can i simplify? Help me please!

If you draw in a radius from center O to the top of segment x1 or x2, you have a right triangle with the hypotenuse and the horizontal leg known. Use the Pythagorean theorem to find the length of the vertical leg, and subtract L from that to find the x length. Do similar things for m1 and m2.

The coordinates (assuming O is the origin) are essentially horizontal lengths, and the sum of vertical lengths.

If you draw in a radius from center O to the top of segment x1 or x2, you have a right triangle with the hypotenuse and the horizontal leg known. Use the Pythagorean theorem to find the length of the vertical leg, and subtract L from that to find the x length. Do similar things for m1 and m2.

The coordinates (assuming O is the origin) are essentially horizontal lengths, and the sum of vertical lengths.

Thank you very much! I will try it.