Out sick, have to self teach

Brown life88

Hey guys hopefully you can help, I've been home sick for about a week and my teacher gas blown off coming to my house to help me out. I'm trying my best to self teach myself but am having difficulties. I have a review work sheet and was told to try as much of it as possible. IMG951103.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hey guys hopefully you can help, I've been home sick for about a week and my teacher has blown off coming to my house to help me out. I'm trying my best to self teach myself but am having difficulties. I have a review work sheet and was told to try as much of it as possible.

Have you tried as much as possible? That means you have to do the work!

We can try to help, but in order to do that, we need to see what you can do, and where you need help. You will learn best by trying it yourself, then asking specific questions about what you have trouble with. Show us what you have done, so we can see where to guide you from. We'll probably also need to see what theorems you have learned in the context of this worksheet, so we can know what you are expected to use.

While I wait for details from you so we can know what difficulties you are having, I might as well add a couple suggestions.

Problem 11 at the top will use an angle bisector theorem to form a proportion you can solve; I presume you learned that theorem. The rest is about similar figures; you have to identify corresponding parts; it may be helpful to redraw the similar near-trapezoids in the same orientation to make it easier to see corresponding parts. For the triangles, you will just have proportions (assuming the triangles really are similar -- they never quite say that they are!). For the quadrilaterals, you'll write equations based on proportions or equality of angles and a fact about the sum of interior angles.