solve x for L shaped area: pick appropriate scale, find area to be tiled

kenzi

Hello i would really appreciate help with the following in finding x. And i would appreciate even more the steps in getting to the
Solution so i can practice further examples for an upcoming exam. I have attached a pic disregard my blue pen thanks in advance

Attachments

• 20180318_133747-1.jpg
    20180318_133747-1.jpg
    512.3 KB · Views: 9
Hello i would really appreciate help with the following in finding x. And i would appreciate even more the steps in getting to the
Solution so i can practice further examples for an upcoming exam. I have attached a pic disregard my blue pen thanks in advance

attachment.php

What are your thoughts?

Please share your work with us ...even if you know it is wrong.

If you are stuck at the beginning tell us and we'll start with the definitions.

You need to read the rules of this forum. Please read the post titled "Read before Posting" at the following URL:

http://www.freemathhelp.com/for

Please show your answer to part (b), which is essential to answering (c). You will probably want to break the area into two parts, and add expressions for those areas together. There are at least two or three ways to approach this.