average with unknown values

Fradefly

to have some context to the question the problem I'm having is about a engine that goes from 5800 RPM to 1800 RPM and I need to do a ponderate average of the power vs throtle for all RPM values. Until here all easy, the problem is that only have values for the power for 5800, 5500, 5000, 4500, 4000, 3500 and 3000 RPM, lower than that I dont know. So I was trying to know if there´s any way to increase the weight of some of the values so that in the end the average power stays in betwen the power for 3500 and 4000 RPM and not at 4500 like I have it now.

I dont know if I explained correctly, sometimes I have some problems trying to explain myself.

Any questions about the problem feel free to ask.

Thanks for the help

to have some context to the question the problem I'm having is about a engine that goes from 5800 RPM to 1800 RPM and I need to do a ponderate average of the power vs throtle for all RPM values. Until here all easy, the problem is that only have values for the power for 5800, 5500, 5000, 4500, 4000, 3500 and 3000 RPM, lower than that I dont know. So I was trying to know if there´s any way to increase the weight of some of the values so that in the end the average power stays in betwen the power for 3500 and 4000 RPM and not at 4500 like I have it now.

I dont know if I explained correctly, sometimes I have some problems trying to explain myself.

Any questions about the problem feel free to ask.
I'm sorry, but I have no idea what this means...? Can you provide us the full and exact text of the exercise, the complete instructions, any related information (tables, charts, graphics, formulas, etc), and a clear listing of your thoughts and efforts so far? Also, please provide the definition for "ponderate average". Thank you! ;)