42 km Course, 0.4 km Travelled, How Much Time Has Passed?

MissLivia97

Hi, so I'm just confused about which formula I would use to figure out: On a 42 km track, 0.4 km have been travelled. How much time has passed?

I can figure out how long it would take to finish the course, by using formula for time. T=D/S.

But thats not what i'm looking for. I need to figure out how much time has already passed, after travelling 0.4 km on a 42 km course.

Is it possible without time? Do I use information from the formula for time? Help! Thanks :)

Hi, so I'm just confused about which formula I would use to figure out: On a 42 km track, 0.4 km have been travelled. How much time has passed?

I can figure out how long it would take to finish the course, by using formula for time. T=D/S.

But thats not what i'm looking for. I need to figure out how much time has already passed, after travelling 0.4 km on a 42 km course.

Is it possible without time? Do I use information from the formula for time? Help! Thanks :)
As posted, the question canNOT be answered!

You need to know the speed to calculate how much time has passed.

I doubt you were able to do this with the info you gave us.

You did not post the numerical value of Speed ( = S )