Equations about the future or the past.

lenny

I know this might be a dumb question and i dont think there is an answer to it but because i couldn't find anything about it i decided to ask about it here. So..., is there any equation or anything related to mathematics for the ''future'' ,the ''past'' or even the ''present''?
Anything that is mathematics and is related to the future and the past would be appreciated. I don't know if the words i 'm using here are correct but okay.

Equations about the future, the past or the present.

I know this might sound dumb but i would like to know if there any equations or mathematics in general that define any out of these 3 words: Present, Future, Past. Anything related to this would be appreciated. I have no idea if things like this even exist but i could not anything about them online so i decided to ask about it here

I know this might be a dumb question and i dont think there is an answer to it but because i couldn't find anything about it i decided to ask about it here. So..., is there any equation or anything related to mathematics for the ''future'' ,the ''past'' or even the ''present''?
Anything that is mathematics and is related to the future and the past would be appreciated. I don't know if the words i 'm using here are correct but okay.
This sounds like a project write-up!

Can you describe your project in little more detail?

Did you look at the topic of "time travel"?

You can if you want treat measurements of time as starting with zero for the present, plus for the future, and negative for the past.

So year 1 is a year from now. Year - 1 is a year ago. Year 0 is right now.