I need your help for forecasting of salary: 40% of co-workers had 20% of night time.

omiz12

Dear All,

I am so thankful this website and many thanks in advance for members of this site who will review this problem. So here we go.

Last year, we had 40% of co-workers had 20% of night time. And this logic should be applied propotionally for next year and we don't know total headcount of next year. And 5% of over time should be applied as well.

I got 1.09 a year ago with a help of math genius friend but I can't recall the logic now. Can anybody help me?

Thank you so much!

Dear All,

I am so thankful this website and many thanks in advance for members of this site who will review this problem. So here we go.

Last year, we had 40% of co-workers had 20% of night time. And this logic should be applied propotionally for next year and we don't know total headcount of next year. And 5% of over time should be applied as well.

I got 1.09 a year ago with a help of math genius friend but I can't recall the logic now. Can anybody help me?

Thank you so much!
I do wish I could make sense of that.

What do the other 60% do?
What's "night time"?
What logic is to be applied?
Proportional to what?
How shall we apply overtime?

I assume you had a conversation with your math genius friend. Have a conversation with us, too. Give us your best interpretation of what should be done.