Runescape Probability Question

Hey freeMATHelp, This is my very first post here, i tried to read the rules so i hope i don't break any of them. Sorry if my English is not so good as im from Denmark.

So my question is about the game of Runescape, and specifically staking in Runescape. I already did most of the math on my own, but i need help with the probability of each player winning against one another.

So in Runescape there are two scenarios when fighting another player. You either hit a which is an inaccurate hit, or you hit accurately which gives you a hit of 0-25 where each number has the same probability of being chosen. So there are 26 outcomes when hitting your opponent. So even who you do register a hit you still have a 1/26 of hitting a 0.

Because im lower level than my opponents i've calculated mine and their accuracy of hitting one another.

My probability of hitting the opponent is 0.481981982

His probability of hitting me is 0.509259259

So as i described earlier when hitting one another you roll a number 0-25 where each number has the same probability, and if you don't hit a 0 on the opponent.

My problem comes then to making simulations or a formula. In Runescape you have 99 hit points, and im unsure of how i calculate each players probability of winning against one another. In other words who hits 99 damage first, and what are each players chances of doing so before the opponent :)

I really hope someone can help me and that you understand what im asking.

/Markuys